This has to be one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my entire life. I can’t even believe I watched this whole thing. Let’s write a couple of sentences here and move on. This starts off with some Russian getting carved up by some scientists (or something). A man steals a tube of something and hides it in a thermos. The army comes in and starts shooting everyone with guns that don’t makes flash explosions when they fire. Outside, the man falls down and dies and his thermos rolls away. 30 years later some dumbasses find the thermos in plain daylight and it’s still shiny and new. One of the fuckfaces opens it and the vial pops out and breaks and it unleashes an alien virus that turns everyone into the living dead. These living dead can talk, eat their own vomit, open doors using keys and deliver a baby. This is the WORST. MOVIE. EVER.
Speaking of the worst movie ever…. how about some of this???????
I got a positive response when I asked about doing another Shitfest so LET’S DO THIS THING!!
Starting now I will accept entries for Shifest 2015 – and I plan to run the contest in February.
For Newer Most Beloveds – the contest rules are these:
- The contest will run as long as the entries keep coming in
- You can write about any genre from any year as long as you think it’s a piece of shit
- Make it fun – past winners have usually been people who write differently than their normal blog
- Be creative – it doesn’t have to be an essay – you can submit art, poems, videos, pictures, etc
- You don’t have to be a blogger to submit an entry
- At then end of the contest we will vote on our favorite posts
- The winner will receive a handsome trophy cast from the bowels of hell, coded with the most perfect evil
I am also requesting ANY help in creating graphics for this thing. Banners, header, thumbnails, posting on my day off, anything will help. I can’t pay you with anything but my gooey love so there’s that.
You can look at any of the previous glorious entries at the following links to get a hint about what you might want to do or be up against:
You can see miraculous trophy acceptance speeches at these links:
To enter – send me your post (or ask general questions) at email@example.com ~ I’ll accept any format as long as I can open it. If you want to load your post up with loads of pictures, that’s fine, just indicate where you want them placed in the post. I think that’s it – let me know if you have any questions. In case you missed it, here’s the trophy: